- Simple programming allows you to number, crease or perforate individually
- Bootom Air-Fed operation
- Creasing features include:
- Two-sided die creasing rod accommodates for heavier stock – simply remove and flip over to change from narrow to wide crease.
- Automated distance recognition – allows auto setups for your most common creases and corresponding folds
- Numbering features include:
- Reliable pneumatic, Gothic wheel reverse numbering heads – with 7 digits, 4 drop zeros and 4 repeats.
- Program each numbering head individually for multiple numbering.
- Flexibility to apply numbers virtually anywhere on a sheet – from lead edge, place numbers within 1 mm of previous number.
- Number single sheets, or crash number up to a 10-part carbonless form.
- Choice of black or red ink, in patented self-inking disposable cartridges – no re-inking required! – for approx. 25,000 impressions per cartridge.
- Complete perforating assembly included, with linear perf capabilities up to 4 perfs per sheet – Optional micro-perf and score wheel assemblies are available.
- Includes micro-laterally adjustable feed rails and sheet counter (batch and total counting).
- Accommodates inline folders (see COUNT KF-200).
- User-friendly touch screen for easy set up and control of the machine
- Free dock-to-dock shipping (contiguous 48 states)
- Manufacturer warranty
Product ships by truck. Standard shipping does not include unloading from truck or inside delivery. If you require these services, please contact us for a quote.