MBM DestroyIt 0102 Degausser and Hard Drive Punch
Free Shipping · Best Practice for Destroying Hard Drives
- Punches a hole completely through the hard drive, making it unreadable.
- Suitable for 2 1⁄2 and 3 1⁄2 inch drives (single feed).
- Handy slide lever for easy selection of hard drive size.
- LEDs illuminate feed chute during punching process.
- Punching die made of hardened, nickel-plated steel.
- Automatic reverse on punching die prevents jams.
- Slider mechanism for unloading punching compartment— destroyed drives drop into a sturdy collection bin to await proper disposal.
- Quiet and powerful single phase motor rated for continuous operation.
- Erases hard drives (laptop, desktop, and network up to 1 1⁄2 inches high) and high coercivity tape media, including all formats of LTO, Super DLT I and II, AIT, 3590 Series, 8 mm and more.
- Fast, 60 second cycle time.
- High field strength and encompassing magnetic field ensure data is completely erased and non-recoverable, regardless of operating system or interface.
- Digital status indicator and field strength verification.
- No moving parts allow for extremely quiet operation.
- Rated for continuous operation (no cooling necessary).
- Free Shipping (contiguous 48 states)
- Ambind warranty (where applicable)
Product ships by truck. Standard shipping does not include unloading from truck or inside delivery. If you require these services, please contact us for a quote.
|Dimensions||19 × 20 × 34 in|